IT Audit Manager
IT Audit Manager – Technology
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a FTSE 100 company based in Slough to source an IT Audit Manager. Our client applies practical technology solutions for sectors such as energy, healthcare, and heavy industry. They have a huge and varied technology infrastructure, so this job would suit someone with a keen interest in cutting edge tech. This role will report directly into the Head of IT Audit and offers great opportunities for further career growth within the organisation.
- Support the planning and execution of IT Audits, working alongside the Head of IT Audit.
- Determine a risk based IT audit and project audit environment, and work to ensure its success year on year.
- Define IT audit plan working closely with senior stakeholders and management.
- Undertake controls reviews for IT and business change projects following pre-defined methods and criteria.
- Prepare reports and findings for the Audit Committee.
- Experience in the delivery of risk based IT Audits for organisations in FTSE 100/250.
- Good university degree (2:1 or above)
- CISA, QICA or CISSP qualification
- A project management qualification, such as Prince 2, would be an advantage.
- Understanding of and experience in ERP applications reviews (SAP, Oracle)
- Knowledge of data analytics tools such as ACL
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms IT Auditor jobs in Maidenhead
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms IT Audit Senior jobs in Maidenhead
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms IT Audit Manager jobs in Maidenhead
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms IT Audit Senior Manager jobs in Maidenhead