Financial Accountant - Jersey
Fantastic Financial Accountant opportunity in Jersey, working with one of the UK’s leading retailers in their major offshore accounting centre.
Why This Role?
Imagine yourself living in Jersey, one of the largest of the Channel Islands in amongst beaches, walking trails and historic landmarks. Enjoy living in this extremely safe and friendly location that offers the perfect work-life balance.
Work in this international finance centre boasting a presence of global companies in the financial services arena and providing fantastic opportunity to gain great experience. Working in this location will not only allow you to gain invaluable UK experience, but you will appreciate a very low rate of taxation whilst doing so.
- Your position will involve managing a number of detailed and interesting accounting projects
- You will be reviewing the Finance Department’s Statement of Work, and ensuring weekly updates and communication are finalised
- You will be highlighting risks to the project plan and assisting in the development of mitigation strategies
- Liaising with business managers from across the business and gaining their assistance in delivering the Finance Department’s Statement of Work
- To represent Finance, where required, in Business Change projects
- Live on an island of rediscovery, packed with activities to experience and explore
- Recently Qualified (3 to 5 years experience)
- Experience of managing projects or working in a project environment
- The ability to manage multiple projects at a detailed level
- A relevant CA/ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) qualification desirable
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV via the APPLY button quoting (CIAKR11990) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on Twitter.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)