Tax Senior Consultant - Malta
Excellent opportunity for Tax professionals to work in an international environment and be exposed to an exciting portfolio of international clients.
Why This Role?
With this move you will have the chance to work in close contact with a high-performing team and manage an exciting portfolio of clients. You will also be able to enhance your CV and get extraordinary exposure to the international market.
In addition to that, you will be relocating to the beautiful Malta, wonderful Mediterranean island which combines Southern landscapes and atmosphere with north European standards of living and salaries.
Excellent work/life balance, very low crime rates and multicultural atmosphere – the ideal place for expats!
- Work for a globally leading Firm in Malta, in one of the biggest practices on the island
- Join a small, dynamic team and work in close contact with Partners and Managers – your chance to shine!
- Excellent international training opportunities
- Excellent work/life balance: no crazy working hours!
- Relocate to Malta – recently rated as having the best climate in the world!
- Stunning location – perfect for hiking, swimming, scuba diving, cycling, going to the beach etc
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accountancy, Law or equivalent
- CA/ACA/ACCA qualification is an asset
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience working in a similar role
- Fluency in English is a must
- Previous experience working in a Big Four firm
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV via the APPLY button quoting CIAEA12021 in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on Twitter.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)