Senior Manager - Edinburgh
This role offers a great opportunity to move to a beautiful city and build on existing Advisory experience with an internationally recognized firm.
Why This Role?
Move to one of the most beautiful and culturally diverse cities in the UK! Enjoy a challenging fast paced working environment that also provides great opportunities for career progression and the chance to further develop your experience within Advisory.
- Become part of one of the most highly regarded international CA firms in the world
- Develop your experience in one of the most competitive & prestigious markets
- If you are interested in further developing your Advisory experience this is a fantastic opportunity to do so
- Ideal role for an ambitious high performer who enjoys a fast paced environment & really wants to enhance their CV with market leading experience
- Work on a client base that includes a plethora of multinational & household names
- Excellent salary & benefits package
- 8+ years’ experience
- ACCA,ACA,CPA or CA Qualified
- Must have relevant experience within a Big Four firm
- Experience of Advisory and the Audit of a predominately Financial Services client base
- Fluent English with excellent written & verbal communication skills
If this opportunity appeals to you, or sounds like someone you know, please send an up-to-date CV via the APPLY button quoting (CIADR11984) in the subject line.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive for each of our vacancies we are unable to reply to individual applications if you do not meet the exact criteria outlined in the Job Description above.
For up-to-date vacancy and market information follow us on Twitter.
Think Global recruitment (Agy)