IT Audit - IT Audit Senior Manager / VP - Investment Banking - London
One of the world's leading Investment banks is growing it's IT Audit function in line with the bank’s commitment to controlling the increasing risks within the financial services sector. Eames Consulting’s IT Audit Division are actively seeking to recruit two IT Audit Vice Presidents to join one of the World’s foremost Investment banking providers.
Based in the heart of Canary Wharf the successful IT Audit professional will find themselves working within one of the most successful and supportive Investment banking environments in the City. Facing the full gamut of IT risks across Payment Systems, Trade flow, Treasury and financial products including but not limited to FX, Commodities and Equities.
The prospective IT Audit VPs will be responsible for;
· Developing and executing audits against a broad and robust plan
· Working towards the improvement of internal audit controls to further minimize a variety of risks
· Establishing and cultivating senior stakeholder relationships
· Mentoring and contributing towards the development of junior, similarly senior and management’s audit comprehension
· Successfully performing a key role in the integration of cutting edge technology into this technology dependent organisation
· Reviewing and approving monitoring techniques in quarterly review assessments
Ideal IT Auditor Vice Presidents will have either; a solid background of working within an;
· Application focused investment Banking IT audit function,
· Expert Payment Systems or Treasury audit comprehension
· And be able to demonstrate a track record of providing innovative solutions to the IT risks prevalent within a global financial services provider.
Offering an extremely competitive remuneration package which is aligned to the high standards that are the norm within this firm, candidates will be offered a multitude of learning and development opportunities which mirror the wealth of career progression avenues akin to not only this specific silo but the bank as a whole.
To register your interest in this fantastic role please send your updated CV to Karl Campbell at Eames Consulting or call me on 0207 092 3285.