Forensic Accountant – Economic Damages - French Speaker
CK Search Global is acting for a global firm of forensic specialists to help find a fluent French speaking accountant to be based in their London office with regular travel to France. The role will involve working with insurance, legal, corporate and public sector clients to evaluate economic damages and determine financial value, wherever needed and whatever is being claimed. They combine their skills and experience with financial models, methodologies and technologies to produce evidence of the highest quality.
- Carry out the next quantification of claims on behalf of the insurers, loss adjusters, lawyers and others.
- Analyse data and financial/ non-financial information and apply a forensic approach to the work.
- Prepare clear, concise reports which can be understood by non-accountants
- Be flexible and responsive to client needs; in particular be available for meetings at times and places stipulated by the client. This can include working long days, and to a tight deadline.
- Travel locally and world-wide.
- Build long lasting relationships with clients and non-clients.
- Work well within the team- both internal and external to the firm.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Ability to spot the unusual and tenacity to discover the cause.
- Willingness to look at detail, without missing or losing the ‘big picture’.
- Readiness to accept that everything one does will be challenged.
- Confidence to handle confrontation, pressure and deadlines.
- Skilled at building relationships with others.
- Candidates should be qualified or part qualified as ACA, ACCA, CIMA or CPA.
- Previous experience in forensic accounting or insurance claim evaluation desirable but not essential. Alternatively, proven industry experience outside traditional accounting i.e. energy, mining or construction sectors.Perhaps in internal audit or a risk advisory role.
- Native or high level fluency in French with experience of working in France preferred.
- EU Citizen
More jobs like this
- Other Professional Services Advisory jobs in London (Greater)
- Other Professional Services Forensic / Fraud jobs in London (Greater)
- Other Professional Services Risk Analysis jobs in London (Greater)
- Other Professional Services Risk Management jobs in London (Greater)
- Other Professional Services Risk jobs in London (Greater)