Compliance KYC Officer - Private Banking
My client is a multinational bank and financial services company and they are considered one of the largest banks in the world measured by total assets. With revenue over €45 billion and over 150,000 employees they operate on a global basis with significant operations in Europe.
Currently they are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join their teams in Paris. This role has come about due to their expansion and they require a KYC specialist to oversee all compliance on Know Your Customer related topics.
The role involves:
- Perform quality control to ensure completeness of the dossier submitted by the KYC
- Ensure compliance with the record level of due diligence requirements
- Deal with high/medium risk files and suggest improvements both in terms of process, procedures and tools
The ideal candidate would be:
- 4+ years experience focusing on compliance with 3 years minimum in the field of financial services
- Strong understanding of products and services offered by the bank
- Good knowledge of corporate banking world and AML/KYC procedures of the bank
- Fluent in English and French with a third language would be advantageous
My client’s offer is to join one of the largest banking groups in the world and to have the opportunity to work on a range of high-profile compliance engagements within the bank. There is the opportunity to travel a few times during the year to their branches across Europe.
If this is of interest, please apply below and one of our consultants will be in touch!