Internal Audit Manager
A globally renowned IT Services organisation located in Hertfordshire require an Internal Audit Manager to perform and manage audit engagements ensuring the delivery of the annual audit plan and that a robust system of internal controls operates.
As the Internal Audit Manager you are primarily responsible for the enhancement of the control culture, design and effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Ensuring the day-to-day delivery of the audit plan, carrying out audits, whilst managing stakeholders at all levels across the business. Building and maintaining effective working relationships with senior management and be able to demonstrate tangible results and delivery, with the gravitas and ability to drive the department forward.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA) OR Qualified Internal Auditor (IIA / CIA)
- 5+ years internal audit experience, preferably in an IT Services or contract / services business,
- Highly desirable but not essential - contract management experience either as an auditor, service manager or in a commercial finance role.
This is an exceptional Internal Audit Manager opportunity offering fast track career growth opportunities in a cutting edge blue chip organisation, For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Internal Auditor jobs in Welwyn
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Internal Audit Senior jobs in Welwyn
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Internal Audit Manager jobs in Welwyn
- £70,000 - £79,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Internal Controls jobs in Welwyn