Senior Implementation Manager - SMR and Structural Reform, Global Internal Audit
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Senior Implementation Manager - SMR and Structural Reform.
In this role, you will:
- Manage and lead the implementation of the Senior Manager Regime (SMR) and Senior Insurance Manager Regime (SIMR) regulatory requirements within Global Internal Audit (GBL INA). The jobholder’s responsibilities amongst others includes ensuring that the management responsibility map for the Senior Managers is in place and incorporates the points taken from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) consultation paper and final rules
- Manage and lead the implementation of the Earth and Moon projects relating to GBL INA.
- Design and manage the Annual Audit Planning process for GBL INA; Manage and assist with other GBL INA Planning and Reporting requirements including but not be limited to:
- Preparing presentations and reports for the Board/GRC/GAC and other committees.
- Comply with relevant regulatory standards through supporting the Head of Reporting and Planning by leading and managing the implementation of the SMR, SIMR and Earth and Moon Projects within GBL INA.
- Meet internal and external stakeholder requirements, encompassing business management, regulators, programme teams/leads, NEDs, external auditors and the Monitor (as applicable).
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Relevant product knowledge of Banking products and services knowledge
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Very strong Audit, Compliance and Project Management experience in international financial institutions
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Professional qualification such as Audit/Accountancy and/or Project Management, Post Graduation, with experience within Financial Services.
- Previous experience of managing and leading audit and regulatory implementation projects.
For further details and application information please click “Apply” or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00007X6K.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.