Audit Systems Manager, Global Internal Audit
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Audit Systems Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Provide Level 2 support for Internal Audit (INA), end-to-end, work management tool (GRC tool)
- Carry out administrative related tasks in the GRC tool
- Achieve ad-hoc and planned basic platform level changes (required to collaborate with cross functional teams and multiple departments)
- Be involved in day to day support and maintenance of GRC tool
- Monitor service levels and reports on performance
- Provide analysis of common tickets and consider/recommend continuous improvement activity
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Banking products and services
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. proven data analytics or progressive information technology programming experience or equivalent
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Audit
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Professional certification (s) preferred (ACA, CAMS, ICA – AML, CIA, and CFE)
For further details and application information please click “Apply” or visit our careers site, searching under reference 000084UW.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.