Compliance Officers Required - Private Banking
My client is a privately owned private banking group who are looking to expand their compliance division due to the positive performance of the bank. Due to this expansion, I am currently recruiting on their behalf for junior and senior compliance officers to join their team in Frankfurt.
The role would require you to focus on their private banking activities, primarily providing wealth management services to private clients across Germany.
- Monitor compliance regarding AML topics, KYC, tax compliance and all internal guidelines
- Perform due diligence reviews and review the cross-border risks
- Advise employees from front to back office in terms of due diligence and AML
- Coordinate all matters related to compliance and due diligence
Ideal candidate would be:
- 5-10 years compliance experience in private banking under German rules and regulations
- Strong experience and knowledge of EU and German regulations
- Experience in law or a masters in law is considered a plus
- Fluent in German and English
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a privately owned bank in a strong function to develop your compliance knowledge and skills for one of the most well known private banks in the world.
If this is something of interest; please click below and one of our consultants will be in touch!