Audit Manager, (RBWM) - Insurance and Pensions Audit, Global Internal Audit
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Internal Audit provides independent, objective assurance to management and the risk and audit committees as to whether the framework of risk management, control, and governance processes, as designed and represented by management, is adequate and functioning.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Audit Manager, (RBWM) - Insurance and Pensions Audit.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a good understanding of the strengths, weaknesses and limitations of the banks' current business model and how that might impact an audit
- Fully understand the impact of their audit findings, including recommendations for improvements in business processes, on the current and future business model and operating environment
- Ensure that work at all times suitably reflects the changing scope, nature and risk profile of the business, thereby optimising the audit value-added
- Ensure that the scope, approach and methodology of each audit are fully reflective of the importance of HSBC’s focus on its customers and the quality of the operating environment necessary to support that focus
- Clearly communicate issues and associated risks and identify the root cause and the possible strategic implications
- Understand the roles and interests of the various business stakeholders as a basis for engaging them at the right level, on the right issues and in the appropriate context
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Life insurance products and services knowledge and /or knowledge of pension scheme governance and administration
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Audit experience in international financial /insurance institutions
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. Audit, risk management and /or insurance operations
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Professional certification (s) preferred (Association of Chartered Accountants (ACA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), MIIA, CIA, CIIA and / or actuarial qualifications)
For further details and application information please click “Apply” or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00007RVY.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.