Compliance and Risk Manager
Our client are a highly successful General Insurance organisation based in the South West, looking to to bring the successful candidate in to a key role for the business.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Compliance, to create a strategy for the implementation of robust compliance, risk management, internal control and governance frameworks and systems and controls across the business.
This role will be 70% Compliance and 30% Risk, so it would be a great opportunity to branch into the Risk space if you have only had limited exposure to this department to date.
Experience required for this role:
- Previous General Insurance experience within a Compliance and Risk role within the financial services industry.
- Previous automotive, travel and/or home insurance experience and consumer credit experience would be an advantage.
- Strong regulatory compliance, experience gained within financial services, legal or regulatory environment demonstrating solid understanding of the Regulators' Rules, Guidance and requirements, as well as relevant statutory requirements.
- Previous experience of Internal control, investigation or audit experience gained within financial services, legal or a regulatory environment would be an advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge and thorough knowledge and understanding of the Regulators' rules and regulations, and relevant statutory requirements, and the ability to extract and apply to the business, the relevant guidance and current regulatory issues
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Internal Auditing (PIIA/CMIIA) would be an advantage.
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £79,999 Insurance Compliance jobs in Gloucestershire
- £70,000 - £79,999 Insurance Risk Analysis jobs in Gloucestershire
- £70,000 - £79,999 Insurance Risk Management jobs in Gloucestershire
- £70,000 - £79,999 Insurance Risk jobs in Gloucestershire
- £70,000 - £79,999 Insurance Compliance & Regulation jobs in Gloucestershire