Senior Audit / Accounts Manager
My Client are a driven, respectable accountancy practice based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. They are now seeking for the best Senior Audit/Accounts Managers in the industry. They are an organisation looking to grow, hence they’re looking to attract the very best people in the local area. Ideally you will fully ACA/ACCA qualified and have a passion to carve out a fantastic career for yourself.
- Managing a portfolio of Clients, including compliance matters, taxation advice and general financial advice.
- Managing statutory audits and reviewing annual accounts and corporation tax returns prepared by team of trainee accountants
- Business Start-up, planning and forecasting exposure
- General tax planning advice for clients including review of business structures and owner remuneration strategies.
- Dealing with personal tax returns for portfolio of private clients.
- Supporting more junior employees, reviewing their work, helping with queries and encouraging development.
To be successful in this role you will be ACA or ACCA qualified, preferably 3+ years PQE, but would if you’re newly qualified you will still be highly considered. It is a huge advantage if you have good tax knowledge and exposure to audit would be beneficial. You will need to have previous experience working in a general practice within a smaller close knit team and environment.
There is also the incredible potential for you progress to partnership within the next couple of years!
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Professional Services Audit Consultant jobs in Tunbridge Wells
- £40,000 - £49,999 Professional Services External Audit Senior jobs in Tunbridge Wells
- £40,000 - £49,999 Professional Services External Audit Manager jobs in Tunbridge Wells
- £40,000 - £49,999 Professional Services External Audit Sr Manager jobs in Tunbridge Wells