Senior Manager - Professional Services
One of the fastest-growing and best-established Top tier international accountancy firms is looking to expand their Professional Services Audit team in the shape of a Senior Manager. The successful applicant will have a wealth of experience in the London Audit Market and will also have previous man-management experience.
Responsibilities of the role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Act as audit lead on fully listed and AIM listed clients.
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services delivered.
- People management responsibilities covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion. Act as a mentor to team members and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals. Act as a role model for Manager level.
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients.
- Liaise with central departments on risk management, technical and other matters.
- Take part in wider practice management at local level.
- Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity, including playing a leading role in client pitch teams, attendance at group networking, and other marketing events as appropriate.
- Contribute to development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity. This will include winning work by targeting new clients.
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business.
- Participate in Key Account Management.
- Develop specialist knowledge of a sector and/or technical area, and/or commercial area.
- Engage with clients more directly on technical and audit judgement decisions.
The suitable candidate will be an ACA qualified accountant who is either currently a Senior Manager in another firm or is working towards that level. The role would be best suited to someone with a considerable industry network, and a strong working knowledge of both UK GAAP and IFRS is a given. If you fit this description and would like to find out more please apply below.