Internal Auditor - Private Bank
My client is one of the leading international banking group who focus on international private banking, fund management and wealth management activities across Europe. I am currently recruiting on their behalf for an Internal Auditor to be based in their office in Luxembourg.
As an internal auditor you would be required to audit at the group level in terms of their wealth management decision to support the group executive management and board to protect the assets and reputation of the organisation.
- Build, maintain relationships and contribute to the effectiveness and efficiency of the processes in their area
- Contribute to reports in an effective and efficient process
- Executive and deliver audit projects to provide the foundation for assurance
- Perform audits across governance, risk and controls
Ideal candidate would be:
- 3-6 years experience in wealth management or private banking
- You must be IT literate; experience in data analytics (ACL or IDEA) is considered a plus
- Internal audit experience in financial services is desirable
- Fluent in English is essential with a second language being a plus
- Hold a CIA or CISA qualification, alternatively happy to pursue a certification
If this is something of interest, please apply below and one of our consultants will be in touch!