IT Audit Manager/Director
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a Global Company operating within the construction and building materials industry. They are looking to employ the services of an IT Audit Manager to work in their Paris office. The title can potentially be edited to a director level title for a more experienced candidate.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Social Care, Medical, Finance, Education, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Conduct studies on the effectiveness and adequacy of the information systems controls
- Suggest and implement changes to company systems
- Provide data analysis working in a SAP environment
- Liaise with clients/divisional directors to develop action plans for resolving issues
- Manage junior auditors on a project by project basis
- Compile reports for senior management
- Travel up to 50% of the time
- 7+ years of IT audit experience
- Understanding of the core areas of IT audit (Security, Process, Infrastructure, Governance…etc)
- SAP and data analytics experience
- Must be fluent in English (French preferred but not necessary)