Senior IT Auditor
Mackenzie Stuart is working with a global company, who are looking to employ the services of an IT auditor. There are great opportunities for career progression within the company over the next few years.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London and Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil and Gas, Healthcare and Social Care, Medical, Finance, Education, Insurance, FMCG and Manufacturing sectors.
The candidate is expected to:
- Liaise with the Senior IT audit manager to assist with the development and implementation of IT audits.
- Ensure that IT general controls are compliant with SOx 404 requirements.
- Assist in the creation of project reports and the deliver these reports to senior management. Highlighting any areas for process improvement.
- Ensure you are up to date on up-and-coming IT audit risks.
- Report on the audits conducted by staff auditors during IT audit projects.
- Use data analytics tools to improve testing coverage.
- Ensure all projects are conducted in line with company policy and strategy.
- Travel to various destinations up to 30% of the time.
The successful candidate will:
- Be Big 6 trained, Big 4 preferred
- Be CISA Qualified
- Work autonomously and be time conscious.
- Have great communication abilities.