Information Security Manager
Information Security Manager - 1 Year Fixed Term Contract - 65k
An internal Information Security Manager job paying up to 65k for the year in central London for a Big 4 business.
Your new company
This client of mine is one of the Big 4, however this role is an internal facing Information Security Manager role which sits within the firm. It is just like any other end user position, however the nature of this business makes this role more unique and very exciting. The team in which this role sits operates across 6 key business units offering a diversity of work and is one of the most highly reputable teams.
Your new role
With a huge data protection and Information Security project occurring, you will be required to work on the implementation of governance policies in line with this year long project. This role is pivotal as my client holds a huge amount of 3rd party data and its crucial that it remains secure. You will sit in a team of high achieving security experts, engaging with the Cyber Risk, IT Security and physical security teams on business strategy and initiatives to meet client and contractual needs.
- Supporting multiple areas of security, data privacy
- Working with the Operational Risk team
- Advising client engagement teams on appropriate mitigation of risks across all areas of confidentiality and security
- Delivering security and risk briefs to fellow employees across the business.
- Experience in working across information security qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills, people management
- Formal security qualification preferred CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC
- Prince 2 preferred