Who are we ?
Do you have a passion for international trade, exports or finance?
Do not miss this opportunity: we are reinforcing our teams with new talent! Engage in a career at Credendo Group, the 4th European credit insurer.
Delcredere | Ducroire has been excelling in export credit insurance for almost a century. The company has grown to become a European player which is active nowadays in fourteen European countries under the name of Credendo Group.
470 enthusiastic professionals, 300 of whom are working in Belgium, assess the risks linked to international trade transactions and elaborate solutions to cover them.
In order to reinforce our teams in "Brussels", we are currently looking for an Internal Auditor (m/f).
- You will be part of the internal audit department and will report directly to the Group Chief Internal Auditor.
- You will assist the Group Chief Internal Auditor and take a lead role in the day to day execution of internal operational, financial and compliance audit missions for the Belgian entities.
- You will contribute to the Internal Audit function by identifying and documenting risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks.
- You will take part in the group internal audit “risk based” approach development and to the resulting yearly internal audit plan for Belgian entities of the Group.
- You will report the results of audit reviews, include adequate management response and propose action plans to address issues arising to the Group Chief Internal Auditor.
- You will perform periodic follow-up processes on internal audit recommendations issued for Belgian entities and coordinate an adequate follow-up with local teams and local auditors.
- You have a Master’s degree (economics, finance, etc.) and a first relevant working experience in auditing, preferably in an international environment type Big Four. A professional experience with the banking/insurance sector is an asset.
- You show very good oral and written proficiency in Dutch/French and English.
- You have excellent analytical skills and the ability to put forward clear recommendations.
- You are accurate in your work and you are discrete.
- You like to work both independently and in a team.
- You are flexible and have a constructively critical attitude.
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Broad role in a small young and dynamic team within a changing environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.