EY, Audit Senior, Assistant Managers, London
Looking for variety? Keen to join a fast paced, high growth team to gain greater experience?
We are recruiting audit professionals at all levels that have experience of working on large external audits. You will address complex and demanding challenges and provide seamless services on a global basis. Audit is the largest part of the Assurance practice and is experiencing significant growth in a rapidly changing market.
We have 4 key industry teams in London; Technology Media and Telecommunications, Energy, Products & Services and Real Estate, Construction, Shipping and Hospitality. All are growing rapidly. Whether you have experience in one particular industry or want to specialise in a particular area there are multiple opportunities.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team focused on providing services to help your clients respond to regulatory reforms, manage their capital life-cycle and improve their business operations.
- Act as a role model for more junior members of the team, providing on-the-job coaching.
- Effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Lead and manage fieldwork on client sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
- Demonstrate Business Development skills and identify additional sales opportunities
- Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks (UK GAAP or IFRS) and in related financial reporting matters
- Demonstrate expertise in using GAM (Global Audit Methodology) to perform an assurance engagement in compliance with auditing standards
- Honours degree qualified (or equivalent)
- ACA/CA/ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification) -preferably first time passes
- Excellent technical expertise with proven industry knowledge
- External Audit Experience
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.