Senior Legal and Compliance Officer - Switzerland
My client is Swiss private banks who specialises in wealth and asset management for their private clients and provide services in investment banking. Currently they have over 20 branches internationally and after recent growth, they are fast becoming one of the most well know private banking groups it the world.
Currently I am actively recruiting on their behalf for a Legal and compliance professional for their Asset Management and their EAM desk. These would both work with all companies under the group in Switzerland and potentially abroad.
- Provide legal advice to the relevant teams and desks
- Coordinate with inquiries and investigations
- Coverage of the compliance issues for the desks and teams
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, policies and procedures
- Assessment and verification of new opening and focus on AML, KYC and due diligence projects
- 5+ years experience in Swiss law as either a lawyer or compliance officer
- Strong knowledge of either the Asset management or EAM sector
- Have a minimum of a masters in law degree
- Fluent in German and English is essential
Is this is something of interest, please apply below and one of our consultants will be in touch!