Senior Internal IT Auditor
Our client is a Fortune 500 Multinational based in Luxembourg that is looking to hire a Senior IT Auditor.
As a Senior IT Auditor you will be part of a team of 4. You will report directly to the IT Audit Manager based in Luxembourg as well. As the IT Audit Senior you are responsible for conducting independent audits of the company's information technology infrastructure and business applications in accordance with the annual IT Audit Plan.
Therefore you will execute all phases of an audit (planning, fieldwork, wrap up/reporting), ensuring all deadlines are met and work papers are completed in accordance with the departmental quality assurance guidelines.
Essential qualifications for this role are:
- Based in Luxembourg;
- 5+ years of IT Audit / IT experience;
- An IT Background is essential (started in IT) i.e. network / infrastructure / web developers or IT Degree
- IT Background than moved to IT Audit (can be both Financial Services as Non Financial Services)
- CISA certified (CISSP, CISM are a plus);
- Very strong communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Happy to travel 30% internationally (mainly EMEA and Asia Pacific);
- Max 2-3 weeks travelling and then 2-3 months back at home in Luxembourg;
- The team sits together to make audit plan;
- English main language.
The company offers a great open culture. In addition to strong strategic involvement and career progression opportunities, the company offers a strong pension plan, performance bonus, 27 days of holiday (30 after 5 years of employment) and 40 hour work week.
In addition to that they have very strong talent program, e-learning and internal mobility.
If you are interested in the role and want to know more about the organisation & opportunity please email your CV via the Apply button or call +32 28 08 14 65.