Senior IT Auditor - FTSE100 Technology Company
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with an international technology company based in greater London. Our client is seeking a Senior IT Auditor to join an established and growing team. Reporting directly into the Head of IT Audit, you will be working across applications, infrastructure and all aspects of IT within the company’s diverse business offering.
- Provide assurance for all technology functions across the business, including operations, applications, infrastructure and project based work.
- Perform in-depth reviews considering tech risks and opportunities for progressive change.
- Be responsible for the whole audit process, from research through to execution.
- Be the ‘go to’ person for the knowledge, understanding and analysis of technology risk in the company.
- Partner with key figures in the business, acting as an ambassador for internal audit and IT audit specifically.
- You will have 4+ years’ experience in performing IT Audits for large corporations or on behalf of a top accountancy practice.
- You will also have a full understanding of technology in the digital age, be on top of current developments and trends, and maintain an active interest in technology and risk.
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with a range of technologies including UNIX, Oracle & SQL, Active Directory, Citrix. You’ll also understand software development best practice and methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Preferably CISA qualified or having come from a technical background (i.e software development, application support, DBA etc.)
- Flexible to travel up to 20% of time (International & Domestic)
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company - Experts in Audit and Risk Recruitment!
Apply for Senior IT Auditor - FTSE100 Technology Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly