Risk Manager - Investment Management
Risk Manager – Investment Management
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are working with a leading investment management firm based in the City of London. With over £9 billion under management, our client is searching for a Risk Manager to join a fledgling Risk function. This role will encapsulate elements of both Enterprise and Operational Risk. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with investment/asset/fund management experience who aspires to a career in Risk Management.
Working closely alongside the newly appointed Head of Risk, you will be a key figure in the creation of the new Risk Management set-up. You will maintain an effective Enterprise Risk Management framework and make sure that all risks to the business are assessed, and that appropriate controls and measures are in place to mitigate them. You will work to reduce risk in accordance with audit requirements and regulatory compliance. You must be capable of becoming a risk ‘champion’ for the business, and be an effective communicator of all risk issues to senior stakeholders.
You will currently be working for an investment management firm, or have extensive consultancy experience working with investment management clients. You will have demonstrable Risk Management experience, preferably Enterprise or Operational Risk. Applicants with some Risk Management experience but different current responsibilities (audit, compliance etc) are encouraged to apply. You must have excellent spoken and written English.
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Financial Services Internal Audit Senior jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Financial Services Internal Audit Manager jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Financial Services Risk Analysis jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Financial Services Risk Management jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Financial Services Risk jobs in London (Central)