Internal Auditor with study support for IIA
Churchill Howard and representing a brand named organisation based in Coventry who are looking to recruit an internal auditor for the internal audit team to report into the head of internal audit.
The role will support the delivery of the annual risk based audit plan and is a developmental role within the business where you will gain knowledge of the organisation through internal audit and there is also support available for IIA qualification. The role itself involves 20-30% UK wide travel. There is a car that comes with the role also (not included on the base salary range) but note this is not available as an allowance. Benefits include on site parking, bonus scheme, private healthcare and 25 days annual leave with the option of purchasing up to an additional 5 days, childcare vouchers and employee rewards.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Audit planning
- Audit fieldwork - including meting with colleagues across the business
- Audit documentation & reporting
- Ad hoc internal controls advice
- Supporting the risk management process across the business
- Updating and reporting on results and information from surveys and customer base
- Update audit planning documentation
- Support the delivery of the Group audit as required
For consideration for the role:
- You will be either working towards or professionally qualified in internal audit or ACA/ACCA (or equivalent)
- External or internal audit background and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT and particularly Excel skills
- Ability to manage relationships within and outside of the business i.e key stakeholders,customers,suppliers,external auditors, management teams etc
- Customer focus
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of SOX
- Audit software exposure
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.