Financial Compliance/SOx Manager - International Retail Business
Financial Compliance/SOx Manager – International Retail Business
The Audit & Risk Recruitment Company (ARRC) are recruiting for a household name in retail with a Trans-Atlantic presence. Our client is searching for a Financial Compliance Manager with a good understanding of SOx compliance. This job will be based in their Weybridge offices.
As part of the core Finance team, you will be responsible for managing compliance with regulations from the USA and the UK, with a particular emphasis on the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. You will need to be responsible for managing and maintaining internal controls in accordance with specific regulations. You will be an excellent communicator with sufficient confidence and gravitas to communicate with all levels of seniority globally. You will be able to digest and articulate complex regulatory details and report these in a coherent fashion to stakeholders.
You will most likely be working in a similar position with an organisation listed in the FTSE 100/250 and be looking to enhance your career prospects with a move. You should have an excellent understanding of and demonstrable experience in SOx and internal controls management. You will be ACA qualified and will most likely have trained in the Big 4. You’ll understand the machinations of a global organisation and be comfortable in this environment. Your communication skills will be second to none and you’ll have excellent spoken and written English.
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Compliance jobs in London (South)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Sarbanes-Oxley jobs in London (South)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Internal Controls jobs in London (South)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Regulation jobs in London (South)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Compliance & Regulation jobs in London (South)