This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone to work within a high performing global risk team. This is a unique role that will also allow for close interaction with the Group's compliance and risk team. The Risk Manager is a perfect role for an individual with a solid grounding in risk, audit and compliance.
Our client is a global FTSE 100 super brand with their headquarters based in Brentford, London. They have offices in over 115 countries and employ over 99,000 members of staff.
The Risk Manager will be joining the organisation in order to ensure the HR function achieves and maintains compliance with all relevant legislative requirements as well as the companies HR risk and internal control requirements. The Risk Manager will also be responsible for identifying and properly mitigating key risks on a timely basis.
In addition to the above, the key responsibilities of the Risk Manager include but are not limited to:
- Providing global consultation and facilitation on HR Risk management
- Remaining up to date with all existing and new risk compliance requirements at a company, local and EU level
- Engaging with key global stakeholders on a regular basis
- Delivering the annual HR Risk Management Assurance Framework
To be short-listed for this role, you will need:
- Strong academic profile and be educated to degree level
- Strong knowledge of Risk Management and Internal Control principles
- Experience working in Risk, Internal Audit or Controls Advisory teams
- Ability to influence senior management
- Ability to work effectively across countries and cultures
- ACA/ACCA preferable