Financial Services - Audit Assistant Manager - Bristol
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the fastest growing Financial Services practices in the country. Due to consistent growth in their London practice they are now seeking to expand their offering with the development of a division in Bristol and this position will be one of the first key hires made.
This is a brilliant opportunity to take on a pivotal role in the development of a leading practices Financial Services offering in the South West.
Responsibilities for the successful applicant will include directing assurance services on site; managing teams, to include coaching of junior members of staff; and ad hoc advisory projects. This includes: regulatory reporting, internal audit and controls assurance reporting.
In order to be considered you should:
- Be ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Have significant experience of delivering audit services to financial services clients.
- Previous experience of providing other assurance services to financial services clients, including controls assurance reporting, CASS reporting and regulatory investigations would be advantageous, but is not a prerequisite.
- Have excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements and FCA regulations.
An evident passion for obtaining a broad experience and a commitment to learning will be key. If you are interested in being considered, please send a copy of your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Apply for Financial Services - Audit Assistant Manager - Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Professional Services Advisory jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Professional Services Audit Consultant jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Professional Services External Auditor jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Professional Services Assistant Audit Manager jobs in Bristol (City Centre)