3 days left
- 0-25% Travel
My Client are one of the top 20 accountancy practices based in Manchester, North West. They are now seeking for the best Audit Seniors in the industry. They are an organisation looking to grow, hence they’re looking to attract the very best people in the local area. Ideally you will be qualified ACA/ACCA and have a passion to carve out a fantastic career for yourself.
This is an incredible opportunity for an Audit Senior to join a vibrant, experienced Audit and Assurance department based in the Manchester area. You will be given the opportunity to either work as part of an audit team or take responsibility for running the audit, working with various Clients under manager supervision. As an experienced Audit Senior you will oversee the audit juniors and supervise the audit process to ensure all audits are of high quality.
Your day to day duties will consist of:
- Acting as the first point of contact to their Clients on a day-to-day basis.
- Significant auditing and accounting experience (ideally UKGAAP).
- Anticipating Client needs, and communicating effectively with clients in both written and verbal exchanges.
- Acting at all times with the Firm’s best interests in mind.
- Assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, providing solutions and seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the different types of risk, understanding the Firm’s approach and policies for managing risk in relevant business and applicable legal and regulatory rules and following policies.
- Considering and managing risk (reputational, operational and credit) in all interactions with clients.
- Producing work for the Manager and/or Partner review, clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Demonstrating business development skills and identifying additional sales opportunities.
- Demonstrating an application and solution-based approach to problem solving, referred to for research on delivery of solutions in that field on client assignments
- Identifying areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes and possible recommendations and prepare and deliver Audit Findings Reports to be provided to the client.
- Taking primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager.
Although the majority of your time will be spent servicing clients in the North West, at times, there is a requirement to support the other UK offices.
Skills and qualifications required:
For you to be successful in this role you will hold the ACA/ACCA qualification or equivalent, with a high level of audit and accounting experience. You are also required to have strong IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel. It is essential that you have team and peer leadership skills, including the ability to motivate and develop team members to achieve their potential. As well as strong project management skills, ensuring multiple projects are completed on an accurate and timely basis and within budget. Other than that, you will be motivated to take responsibility of the role and maintain a high level of quality service, up-to-date technical knowledge (UK GAAP (existing and new), International Auditing Standards, Companies Act legislation) and be an aspirational person to work in a friendly, motivated team.
Apply for Audit Senior
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly