Accounts Senior - Top 50 Accountancy practice
4 days left
- 0-25% Travel
Are you an Accounts Senior/Senior Accountant who is looking for a role within a Top 50 Accountancy practice in Central London?
A well respected and modern Top 50 Accountancy practice, based in the West End of London is looking to recruit an Accounts Senior to join their Media and Entertainment division.
You will support the Accounts Manager, acting as first point of contact for clients, with true job satisfaction, whilst working on a variety of exciting media and entertainment client.
- Providing Accounting services to a wide portfolio of clients:
- Preparing statutory accounts and financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Producing management accounts and VAT returns
- Producing draft accounts
- Extensive liaison with client managers and working directly with clients
- Working with other team members on larger jobs and supervision and review of work by the junior staff
The successful applicant will be:
- ACCA/ACA qualified or substantial relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years in UK accountancy practice
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you are ACA or ACCA qualified with experience producing statutory and management accounts within a practice environment for numerous clients and the role is relevant to your career history and ongoing future development, please apply immediately:
Apply for Accounts Senior - Top 50 Accountancy practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly