Compliance Monitoring Officer
The Compliance Monitoring Officer will undertake monitoring and thematic reviews across the organisation in the UK.
The successful candidate will:
- Experience of operating in a compliance, monitoring or audit department of a financial services firm in the UK regulatory environment
- Proven track record of building strong and constructive relationships with colleagues/business areas at all levels (including senior management)
- Commercial awareness and focus on the application of regulation within the insurance broking industry
- Broad knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations
- Good knowledge and understanding of FCA handbook - principles, rules and guidelines
- Broad knowledge of insurance principles, products and services as well as risk management practices
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Compliance Monitoring professional to join a market leading and well-respected organisation in a highly autonomous position with the ability to have an immediate and lasting impact on the group.
To apply for this position please send your CV for consideration.