Senior Compliance Officer - Investment Management, Frankfurt
My client are a well-known global investment management company who serve institutional and retail clients across multiple asset classes across the world. They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Compliance Officer to be based in Frankfurt office.
You will be part of the European team that provides support to all investment professionals within the group. Specifically you will be responsible for implementing compliance programs related to trading, portfolio management and research.
- Providing local advisory support to portfolio manager, traders and researchers
- Contribute to implementing trading and market abuse monitoring tools
- Coordinate internal and external reporting on best execution, trading and market abuse
- Include managing certain investment compliance projects and being the compliance representative for company projects
- 5+ years experience in compliance working in European financial market regulations
- Strong understanding and experience in trading, market abuse and/or research dealing matters
- Able to be an expert across all asset classes on trading, market abuse (insder dealing, market manipulation and market sounding) and research dealing
- Fluent in German and English
If this is something of interest, please apply below and one of our consultants will be in touch!