Audit Manager - Germany (Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne) - Automotive & CISA
Automotive Auditors with IT Audit / Cyber Security Experience Required
4-8 Years' Experience | CISA Qualification (Or similar) | Fluent German
I am looking for an ambitious auditor with strong experience in the automotive sector and initial IT / Cyber Security exposure to take on an exciting audit manager role with a world-renowned Big 4 audit firm in a prime location in Germany (Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne).
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to one of the major issues at the forefront of current industry developments with a world leading audit firm.
- Work with a peer group of top-performers in the most prestigious automotive market in the world.
- Build a strong network within the automotive industry and gain valuable insights into the current issues facing the sector today.
- Build your CV and set yourself up for a flourishing career within a Big 4 audit firm, or an eventual move into industry
- Manage a team of talented audit seniors and associates on audit and advisory engagements throughout Germany.
- Act as a first point of contact for the client and deliver best-in-class service, representing the excellent reputation my client enjoys in this market.
- Conduct audit and advisory assignments with some of the largest automotive clients in the market, focusing especially on cyber and IT issues.
- You have between 4-8 years' experience in audit or advisory from a Big 4 audit firm and, ideally have some industry experience
- You hold an IT or cyber security relevant qualification, such as the CISA qualification
- You are fluent in German and have strong communication skills in English
This is a real opportunity to gain exposure to some of the leading players in the automotive markets world wide and advise them on one of the most pressing issues they face today. Work with international top-performers in Europe's largest economy. To explore this opportunity further, apply now or get in touch with
Consultant - Audit, Risk & Advisory
+44 207 048 7880