Distribution Support Analyst (M/F)
The key objective of the role is to facilitate the global distribution of the funds through the company’s diverse distribution channels, predominantly comprised of third-party intermediaries. The Distribution Support Analyst will work closely with key stakeholders in the various channels and countries as well with the Management Company, to support commercial goals and to ensure that Luxembourg legal and regulatory requirements are adhered to at all times.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with Compliance/the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“MLRO”) and Manager to ensure a risk-based approach (“RBA”) due diligence framework is appropriately operationalized;
- Perform initial and on-going due diligence, covering Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) and Know Your Distributor (“KYD”) and/or Know Your Customer (“KYC”) documentation in conjunction with Compliance/MLRO;
- Identify, analyze and evaluate specific risk situations and make relevant recommendations.
- Maintain distribution arrangement documentation (agreements, contracts, amendments, fee letters, and other relevant documentation);
- Ensure contractual agreements and internal system set-ups reflect Distributor/Clients relationships;
- Manage components of the service commission fees and rebates processes (documentation, system set-up).
- Support the Sales Teams on the Distributor/Clients daily administration;
- Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting;
- Assist in organizing and coordinating internal and external audits;
- Other distribution-related or any other duties as assigned by management
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- In-depth knowledge of mutual fund operations as well as all regulatory Luxembourg requirements to include AML/CTF related regulations;
- Excellent knowledge of the ‘Risk-Based Approach’ with regard to intermediaries, countries, products etc.;
- Responsibility for the delivery of a high quality service, for the adherence to industry rules and regulations and for the respect of the defined internal procedures;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to support the company in maintaining key critical standards and be proactive in the resolution of issues identified by regulations and/or industry trends;
- A professional, courteous and flexible attitude is needed at all times;
- Ability to identify enhancement opportunities;
- Right balance between business and regulatory requirements;
- Analytical and conclusive skills;
- Business and solution pragmatic orientation;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent English and Spanish are required
Our client is an asset management company
More jobs like this
- €60,000 - €69,999 Fund Management Forensic / Fraud jobs in Luxembourg
- €60,000 - €69,999 Fund Management Risk Analysis jobs in Luxembourg
- €60,000 - €69,999 Fund Management Risk Management jobs in Luxembourg
- €60,000 - €69,999 Fund Management Financial Crime jobs in Luxembourg
- €60,000 - €69,999 Fund Management Risk jobs in Luxembourg