Permanent Controller - Retail/Private Banking Client, Paris
2 days left
My client is a multinational banking company who are one of the leading banks in the world by total assets and they are ranked in the top 5 banks on the World Banks Ranking.
Currently they are looking for a permanent controller to join their teams in Paris. You will be collaborating closely with the Head of Internal control to operate on the branches activities and conduct risk assessment and classifications on their internal control systems.
The role involves:
- Conduct risk assessments and classifications according to internal guidelines and annual inspection plans
- Supervise and guide implementations of the inspection department and rectifiy and work
- Implement regulatory inspection and rectiy work of internal and external audits that have found problems
- Establish and improve the systems of control regulations
- Implement the first stage of the audit inspection using the internal control system tools for various data types for risk analysis
- Complete inspection reports
The ideal candidate would be:
- 5+ years practical experience in banking, finance, audit specifically focussed towards risk, bank inspection or permanent controlling
- Strong understanding of the French and European regulation
- A relatable degree is considered in high regards
- It is essential you speak French and English
My client’s offer is to join one of the largest multinational banking companies in the world and to have the opportunity to work on a range of engagements within the bank.
If this is of interest, please apply below and one of our consultants will be in touch!
Apply for Permanent Controller - Retail/Private Banking Client, Paris
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly