Audit Manager/Senior Manager - Financial Services - Manchester/Leeds
1 day left
- 25-50% Travel
Audit Manager / Audit Senior Manager – Financial Services
Our client, a Big 4 Professional Services firm based in Leeds, Manchester and Bristol are currently looking to recruit a qualified Manager/Senior and/or Senior Manager within Financial Services Audit.
About the role
We are looking to recruit experienced individuals to take key roles on advisory assignments, support the delivery of services to audit clients, and take a central role in business development.
As a Senior Manager within the Financial Services Audit practice you will have responsibility for:
- Managing key audit relationships across a range of clients in the Insurance, Banking and Building Societies, and Investment Management sectors.
- Identifying and developing both audit and advisory opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Being a role model within the Practice - championing innovative audit techniques to continually improve audit quality and client service.
- Ensuring that stakeholder relationships, both internal and external, are managed to the standards required by the firm.
- Developing staff and taking an important role in the appraisal and staff development process of the firm.
- Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; having a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
The ideal candidate
We are seeking candidates with the following skills and qualifications:
- ACA / ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Experience of working with IFRS and/or UK GAAP
- Experience of audit work from the planning stages onwards
- Flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of the team
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
- You will have experience of interacting with clients at all levels and developing/maintaining business relationships, ideally in the areas of retail banking services, life insurers and intermediaries
- Experience of financial reporting and in particular IFRS, UK GAAP, SOX and international standards on auditing will be important
- Candidates will also be required to demonstrate an awareness of Business Development activities and how they could contribute to such initiatives
- A reasonable degree of flexibility in relation to travel will be expected to serve the regional nature of our client base
- Audit experience within a Financial Services client base
Apply for Audit Manager/Senior Manager - Financial Services - Manchester/Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly