IT Audit / Risk Senior Consultants, London / Manchester
Stark Brooks are working with a leading Big 4 Practice firm, who are seeking to appoint a high performing professional to join their IT Risk & Assurance group.
This team focuses on supporting the technology assurance requirements of the External Audit practice. This team leverage technology risk, application controls and data analysis techniques to ensure they deliver market leading external audit services.
- Working with other internal contacts to develop & implement existing & new market propositions across a number of industry sectors.
- Delivering a portfolio of large & complex technology engagements across our business
- Providing Risk Advisory/Consulting services to Top Tier clients
- Building and developing long terms relationships with senior stakeholders across our client organisations
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Practical experience of working in Technology Risk, Controls & Analytics within a professional services firm or FTSE 350
- Experience of developing junior staff and mentoring team members.
- Experience of managing large, complex technology, internal audit or risk management programmes for global organisations
- Experience of working on large scale projects within the corporate sector.
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements.
- Experience of building and managing relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Combination of being qualified or part-qualified in one or more of the following: ACCA/ACA/CISA/CISSP/ITIL/Prince2 or equivalent.
- Strong technical abilities in audit methodologies, combined with strong business acumen.
- Experience of one of the following sectors: Consumer Products, TMT, Energy & Resources, Retail, Manufacturing and Tourism, Hospitality & Leisure (THL).
Roles exist at a number of other levels so no matter what your experience please get in touch via the Apply button.