Audit Senior Manager, Bermuda
5 days left
Market leading consultancy firm with an unrivalled portfolio of Financial Services clients, based in Bermuda.
This is a fast-paced, challenging and rapidly changing environment. As an experienced manager or senior manager, you will be expected to take a consultant's approach to the attest/assurance process of a client’s operations utilizing ABAS practice methodology to assess client’s operations. This will include risk assessment, planning 'review by interview', analytical procedures, methods to enhance operations, shareholder value and focused reviews of information systems.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, developing strong client relationships at a variety of levels, within key departments and conveying solutions to our client's complex business problems through the use of written reports and presentations. The opportunity will develop your responsibility in supervision, coaching development and leading teams and individual team members. The ideal candidate will be an active member of the group's management team.
Ideal candidate will:
- Work well within a team dynamic to develop, monitor and refine processes within the Asset Management Group to ensure the group is proactively managed to meet its and the group’s growth, financial, and people focused target.
- Must have a strong technical base and the ability to research and resolve difficult client issues
- Possess the ability to manage conflict and convey tough messages in a fair and balanced manner
- Actively coach staff either through a direct mentoring relationship or through specific engagements to ensure their personal and professional development
- Build, maintain and grow client relationships
- Must have proven ability to excel at public speaking and presentations.
For more information on this exciting role please contact Tom Rogers on +44 161 236 1212. Alternatively, please click on the Apply button.
Apply for Audit Senior Manager, Bermuda
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly