Cyber Security Risk Manager
5 days left
My client is a Technology Consulting firm based in London. Due to the establishment of a new team they are on the lookout for exceptional Cyber Security Professionals, who are prepared to take responsibility and make a real contribution from day one. Perform well, and you can expect rapid progression and global career options in an environment that offers an excellent mentoring scheme and where training and development is a key priority.
Please note IT Auditors with a desire to move into Cyber Security will also be considered.
As an experienced and respected information security professional, you will be a major contributor to the delivery of high quality results to our national and international clients in UK and abroad.
Your role will involve providing advisory services to clients in the areas of IT infrastructure and operations security, information security governance, data protection and related compliance matters, security policies and standards, risk assessments, vulnerability management and penetration testing, business continuity management and enterprise application security.
- Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably but not necessarily in information security, computer science, engineering, physics, mathematics or similar field.
- Good English communication skills are essential. Any knowledge of German or French a plus, but
- At least five years of experience in the information security field and management of projects.
- Preferably experienced in client facing consulting within the Financial Services (Banking / Insurance etc) sector
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Subject matter expertise in several of the following areas: information security management systems (ISMS), identity and access management, privacy and data protection, application security, server security, and threat & vulnerability management.
- In-depth knowledge in several of the following technical areas: data loss prevention, security incident and event management, access certification, identity management, role management, access management, strong authentication, encryption, source code analysis, penetration testing, application and system hardening, firewall management and logical network segmentation.
- Good understanding of security relevant industry standards and good practice, such as ISO 2700x series, COBIT, ITIL, ISF SoGP, PCI DSS, etc..
- Strong team player.
- Willingness to travel.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, PRINCE2 and ITIL as well as technical certifications in solutions such as DLP, SIEM and penetration testing are advantageous.
This is a superb opportunity to join a growing team in a booming sector.
Please get in touch for more information via the Apply button.
Apply for Cyber Security Risk Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly