Finance Manager - Internal Controls / Audit Manager
A prestigious international organisation located in Milton Keynes has an exceptional opportunity for a Finance Manager - Internal Controls / Audit Manager responsible for new company acquisition finance integration, accounting policies, implementing suitable financial controls, financial risk management & reporting and an internal audit programme.
- Plan and perform the Internal Audit programme and agree resources required. Perform follow up audits and ensure all recommendations are closed off on a timely basis.
- Annual liaison with group auditors to consider the internal audit plan and what additional work could be done to assist the external audit programme.
- Perform perception (i.e. audits that make Internal Audit visible)/fraud audits to ensure visibility within financial operations of an Internal Audit function.
- Project manage the integration process of new companies into the business. Ensure that risks identified from due diligence are addressed in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Ensure that for all newly acquired entities, suitable financial controls and accounting policies are implemented.
- Development and maintenance of a Group risk register, a long term audit plan, as well as a formal annual audit plan.
- Review and report on the consistency of business units applying the group’s accounting policies and procedures across the regions. Propose and assist with the implementation of changes where discrepancies are identified which could lead to potential material misstatement, miss-classification or fraud.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Accountant possessing at least 2 years Internal Audit experience in addition to experience in a core finance position.
- Hands-on financial/management reporting experience whether in practice or commerce is essential.
- Ability to work independently and perform up to 30% international travel.
- A good communicator, culturally aware and comfortable working with and influencing a wide variety of colleagues.
- Up to date on the latest Internal Audit practices.
This is an outstanding Finance Manager - Internal Controls / Audit Manager position offering a complete variety of finance integration, internal audit, compliance and internal controls work.
For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your full CV details.
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £79,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Compliance jobs in Cambridgeshire
- £70,000 - £79,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Internal Audit Manager jobs in Cambridgeshire
- £70,000 - £79,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Internal Controls jobs in Cambridgeshire
- £70,000 - £79,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Internal Audit Senior Manager jobs in Cambridgeshire
- £70,000 - £79,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Compliance & Regulation jobs in Cambridgeshire