AVP Internal Audit - Equities
My client, a large investment bank, is looking for ambitious individuals to join their EMEA Equities Internal Audit team in London.
The Equity activity is part of the Markets business and includes the following areas:
- Equities Liquid Market: Offers a full service sales and trading platform for listed Equities products across all major geographies. The business makes market, facilitate and place basket orders for clients. It also executes client orders for listed and over-the-counter options, related hedge transactions in underlying stocks, and Convertible Bonds.
- Equity Derivatives (EFS): Cross-Asset structured solutions providing derivatives, structured products and strategic investment for Retail and Institutional clients.
- Equity Financing Group (EFG): primarily provides financing to clients in order to deliver their own investment objectives. Activities include financing via margin lending, securities borrow/lending and synthetics, trade execution, custody, account and reporting services.
What they are looking for:
- Understanding of front office trading support functions (Product Control, Middle Office and Price Verification).
- Experience in risk based auditing, including exposure to Equities and Financing products
- Understanding the trade life cycle
- Has practical experience working in or auditing investment banking environment.
- Expresses technical information logically and concisely in a way that will facilitate learning and development in BIA.
- Makes effective use of internal and external best practice information.
- Displays willingness and initiative to learn and share knowledge about new products and markets.
What you will get in return:
- Clear career path and progression
- Excellent award winning training
- Travel limited - Singapore, NY (2 to 3 trips max a year to NY)
- Internal mobility - opportunities to move within the business should that be a desire further down the line
- Good work life balance
- Agile working (option to work from home)
Get in touch to hear more!