IT Compliance Assurance Leader
In the role of IT Compliance Assurance Leader you will serve as the IT Compliance Assurance Leader for the Oil & Gas IT Cyber Security & Technology Risk organization. The experienced individual will be part of a dynamic team that will partner globally with System IT and Functional owners, Control Owners, and IT functions to operationalize controls and processes to meet internal and external IT requirements.
The IT Compliance Assurance Leader will be responsible for defining and executing IT Controls Framework across the Oil & Gas landscape ensuring effective IT controls across a broad System portfolio to meet both internal and external audit requirements including regulatory requirements, external certifications and internal risk based activities, along with supporting the Enterprise Risk Management framework.
- Support the Global IT Controller & Compliance Leader in the design, execution and monitor of IT control assessment and certification programs for IT Controllership initiatives
- Build, deploy and execute detailed multi-year programs to deliver and continually monitor effectiveness of IT Controllership requirements
- Indirectly manage teams to assess IT controls and assist in production of documentation to defined standards
- Assist in executing scoping, test of design, test of effectiveness, and controls documentation preparation and sign-off for metrics, attestations and risk based testing
- Partner with IT and Control Owners to ensure processes are effective and robust IT Controllership requirements
- Lead as Subject Matter Expert with IT and Control owners to track & remediate control failures discovered and partner on remediation activities
- Improve and expand overall general IT control compliance & monitoring environment for both new and existing complimentary Control process
- Conduct and lead periodic remote and onsite internal assessments to ensure processes and controls are effective as designed
- Lead the compliance assessments in the wing to wing scheduling, issue, review and closure processes, ensuring that any defects identified are validated, reported and closed as per agreed timings.
- Interpret and prioritize policies, audit findings and ad-hoc requests to drive and deliver Cyber Security & Technology Risk programs
- Develop and manage control testing assessment plans, status reporting, metrics, and dashboards using multiple tools and mediums (PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Sharepoint, etc)
- Support the ongoing implementation of the Enterprise Risk Management Framework aligned to the GE Oil & Gas and wider GE Digital strategy.
- Execute ad-hoc initiatives, defined by the Global IT Controller and Compliance Leader to remediate identified gaps and improve IT controls.
- Establish key relationships and liaise with O&G IT Leadership, Functional and GE Digital Partners
- Support the completion of any attestation / assessment reporting for external certification, customer audits or regulatory bodies
- Mentor and educate team members and external partners on IT Controllership principles and processes to build a best in class function
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical degree
- Minimum 6 years of IT auditing experience or Completion of GE Leadership IT Corporate Audit Staff Program
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- CISA Accredited
- Experience in designing, deploying, executing and monitoring a compliance assurance framework across a large matrixed organization
- Proven track record of detailed quality documentation delivery to defined standards
- Recognized certifications such as CRISC, CGEIT, etc.
- Understanding of regulatory and external certifications requirements as they relate to IT for regulations such as SOx 404 and ISO 27001/2 and their associated implementation
- Experience of implementing and operating Risk Based Testing methodologies
- Knowledge of Control Objectives for Information & Related Technology (CoBIT) and other industry standards
- Knowledge of implementation and usage of industry wide tools such as Tripwire, GRC & DB Protect
- Experience of auditing technologies (SAP, Oracle ERP, Oracle Database, MS SQL, Windows, Unix, AS400) in particular for access management and change management
- Outstanding interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills
GE works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works.
Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with GE Oil & Gas!
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
More jobs like this
- $100,000 - $119,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Compliance jobs in United States
- $100,000 - $119,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms Information / Cyber Security jobs in United States
- $100,000 - $119,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms IT Audit Senior jobs in United States
- $100,000 - $119,999 Technology, ICT & Telecoms IT Audit Manager jobs in United States