Internal Audit Manager
4 days left
- 0-25% Travel
A rapidly growing international organisation located in Milton Keynes has an exceptional opportunity for an Internal Audit Manager. The organisation is growing through acquisition and the Internal Audit Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering an internal audit program, implementing financial controls and an internal controls framework and playing a key role in reviewing all newly acquired company financials and integrating them into the Group structure.
- Develop, plan and perform the Internal Audit program and agree resources required.
- Project manage the integration process of new companies into the business. Ensure that risks identified from due diligence are addressed and that suitable financial controls and accounting policies are implemented.
- Development and maintenance of a Group risk register, a long term audit plan, as well as a formal annual audit plan.
- Review and report on the consistency of business units applying the group’s accounting policies and procedures across the regions.
Skills & Experience
- A qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CPA / CIMA) possessing Internal Audit experience in addition to some experience in a core finance position (Finance Manager / Financial Controller etc).
- Up to date knowledge / experience of the latest Internal Audit practices.
- Hands-on financial/management reporting experience whether in practice or commerce.
- Ability to work independently and perform up to 30% international travel.
- A good communicator with the ability to influence a wide variety of colleagues.
This is an outstanding Internal Audit Manager position offering a complete variety of internal audit, compliance, internal controls, governance and finance integration work. The position also offers fast track career progression within the organisation within the next 18 months – 2 years. For further information and to register your interest please do apply with your CV details.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £79,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Internal Audit Manager jobs in Hertfordshire
- £70,000 - £79,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Internal Audit Head of Department jobs in Hertfordshire
- £70,000 - £79,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Internal Controls jobs in Hertfordshire
- £70,000 - £79,999 Retail, Wholesale & FMCG Internal Audit Senior Manager jobs in Hertfordshire