Internal Audit Manager - Conduct Risk
4 days left
- 0-25% Travel
Gresham Hunt are representing a leading global Insurer in their search for an Audit Manager for Conduct Risk.
You will be responsible for leading on Conduct Risk Audits globally, relating to both business and third parties.
- Experience in Brokerage or Insurance
- Experience of leading Audits and Audit teams
- Previous background of risk based Audits
- Ability to travel some of the time
- Understanding of Conduct relating to third parties
- Lead Audits, creating a top quality control environment
- Develop the Audit plans and ensure risk are managed in and appropriate manner
- Present Audit findings to Senior leadership team and monitor progress of key Audit findings
- Highlight control issues and suggest improvements
- Supervise more junior team members
- Work with wider Audit function to design consistent process
Please contact mark Mark Mcloughlin for more information.
Apply for Internal Audit Manager - Conduct Risk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly