Internal Audit Manager
Gresham Hunt are representing a leading global Financial Services firm in their search for an Internal Audit Manager.
- Degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- ACCA/ACA qualified or similar
- Financial Services is desirable but not essential
- Articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management
- Financial regulations governance requirements will be an advantage
- Apply a broad and comprehensive understanding of different Internal Audit standards, policies and local regulations
- Monitors the risk environment and assess the emerging risks through the risk assessment and Business Monitoring process
- Apply solid understanding of how internal audit collectively integrates with line management and control functions to accomplish the objectives of the function and overall business.
- Perform moderately complex audits in accordance with corporate methodologies and professional standards, including assisting with drafting of audit reports, presenting issues to the business and discussing practical solutions
- Completes assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and costs
- Applies knowledge of key regulations to influence audit scope
- Proactively advance integrated auditing concepts and use of technology including the development of automated routines in order to help focus audit testing
Please contact Mark Mcloughlin for more information via the APPLY button.