Credit Risk Audit Manager
3 days left
- 0-25% Travel
Gresham Hunt are representing a UK Bank in their search for a Credit Risk Audit Manager
- Established internal auditor or strong Credit Risk manager
- In-depth knowledge of credit risk and a working knowledge of relevant areas of regulation.
- Familiarity with current credit risk practices and credit risk mitigation techniques would also be valuable.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Provide challenging insight and assistance on cross business audits in areas including Credit Concentration and Contingent Credit risk management
- Scope out audits, understanding the business’s key risks and controls and formulating a robust testing plan
- Manage your team’s work and resources
- Contribute to managing the discussion with key business stakeholders leading to final issue acceptance and remediation
- Ensure our Credit Risk assurance provision is defined and effectively in place
- Manage individuals within allocated audit assignments, providing constructive feedback where needed
- Produce effective reports which influence executive management to manage risk prudently
Please contact Mark McLoughlin for more information via the APPLY button.
Apply for Credit Risk Audit Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly