Credit Risk Audit Manager
Gresham Hunt are representing a UK Bank in their search for a Credit Risk Audit Manager
- Established internal auditor or strong Credit Risk manager
- In-depth knowledge of credit risk and a working knowledge of relevant areas of regulation.
- Familiarity with current credit risk practices and credit risk mitigation techniques would also be valuable.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Provide challenging insight and assistance on cross business audits in areas including Credit Concentration and Contingent Credit risk management
- Scope out audits, understanding the business’s key risks and controls and formulating a robust testing plan
- Manage your team’s work and resources
- Contribute to managing the discussion with key business stakeholders leading to final issue acceptance and remediation
- Ensure our Credit Risk assurance provision is defined and effectively in place
- Manage individuals within allocated audit assignments, providing constructive feedback where needed
- Produce effective reports which influence executive management to manage risk prudently
Please contact Mark McLoughlin for more information via the APPLY button.