Change Audit Manager
Gresham Hunt are representing a leading Bank in their search for an Audit Manager to focus on Change/Projects.
This role is positioned as leading the Change agenda for the UK team, beyond just leading audits but being an in-house SME.
This would include:
- Leading client relationships
- Developing the Change Audit coverage strategy
- Supporting the wider team members in the UK through training and upskilling
- Leading the interface with Group Internal Audit in EMEA in terms of coverage.
- Leading the interface with the team and has a wider ranging plan that includes coverage of the UK business.
- Potentially joining some Group level reviews in order that the benefit of your skills can be felt across all of Group Internal Audit – not just UK.
- The role is developmental in nature as the business have not traditionally had this role in situ before.
- Building rather than stepping in to run something that already exists.
- 60% of your time will be spend on Change/Projects Audit, the individual must be able to participate in all types of Audit 40% of the time