Software Developer - Executive, Forensic Data Analytics
4 days left
As a Software Developer you will be responsible for the creation, maintenance and enhancement of several bespoke solutions falling under our managed services growth area. You will continue to deliver the quality and innovation that EY expect.
Working with some of EY's largest clients in the UK and Ireland, you will work across a wide range of industries and sectors including Finance and pharmaceuticals. You will leverage your problem solving and computer software skills to fulfil client requirements.
- Development and maintenance of new managed services solutions.
- Ensuring deliverables are completed within agreed timescales meeting quality requirements.
- Working effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for professionals with a desire to build a career in analytics, and who have experience in the following areas:
- Minimum two years' commercial software experience
- Agile software methodologies exposure such as Scrum, XP, Kanban
- Fluent in C# .Net and extensive demonstrable knowledge of the BCL
- Sound knowledge of Angular, Bootstrap, HTML5, WebAPI and MVC.
Any knowledge or experience of the following would be advantageous:
- TFS, Azure, Git
- 3rd party controls such as Telerek, Syncfusion
- MS SQL Server and TSQL
- Entity Framework or an understanding of ORM.
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- A quality driven mind-set and approach
- High level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions, ability to work under pressure and have a pragmatic approach
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at various levels
- Intellectual strength / flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems and rationalize these into workable solutions which can then be delivered
- Appreciation of EY's solutions / go to market abilities and how these service client needs
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong team player.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.