FS - Extended Assurance - Manager, Liquidity Reporting
7 days left
EY has recently been voted as one of the top 3 companies to work for in Europe. At EY, our Financial Services Assurance Team is fully integrated, working across borders to help clients deal with issues that are critical to their success, and winning new business as a result.
We have recently launched Extended Assurance as part of our Financial Services Assurance practice to provide on-going assurance to regulators, management and directors on the governance and controls around processes that do not impact the financial statements.
Current regulatory reforms are driving significant changes to all firms' internal processes, e.g. new EU Regulations on regulatory reporting (including Basle III, CRDIV, COREP/FINREP). These new reporting processes will differ from both existing processes as well as those used to prepare financial statements - and it may not be possible to easily reconcile the two. This disconnect leads to management concern that the output is inaccurate and that this may result in a reputational impact and a fine. Extended Assurance provides assurance around these processes.
What we are looking for:
We are now recruiting highly motivated, candidates from either practice or industry who have a sound understanding, knowledge and experience of Liquidity Reporting and Management to work within our Extended Assurance Team.
You will be joining high profile newly formed team and as a Manager will deliver value to the client by providing knowledge, solutions or advice to clients on prudential reporting issues with solutions for improving the business, assess legal implications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current liquidity reporting requirements, interpretations and assurance techniques.
- Deliver value to the client by providing knowledge, solutions or advice to clients on liquidity reporting issues with solutions for improving the business, assess legal implications.
- Lead and coordinate the planning and management of assignments in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure engagements are executed in accordance with the firm's methodologies and guidance, professional standards, and local legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the technical correctness and presentational standard of all client deliverables.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in all interactions with the client.
- Counsel, coach and mentor staff.
Experience and Qualifications
- Good liquidity reporting technical knowledge and experience of leading liquidity reporting engagements or functions in industry. In particular knowledge of capital, liquidity and large exposure reporting to UK regulators.
- Qualification - Internationally recognised qualification eg ACA/ CA/ ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification) - preferred but not a pre-requisite
- Experience - at least four years of post-qualification experience (Big four preferred)
- Degree qualified
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.